0.0.8.9 - 08/04/2017
We have never received such plenty of user feedbacks.
Some want to zoom-in the pin's image, so we added PhotoViewer,
some want to see all the pins posted by a particular user, so we added a MapView on profile page,
some want to reset their password, so we added a forgot password page....
Thank you guys all for using PinOn. We are trying our best to present you a vivid and attracting world.
Next time we will launch our 0.0.9 version which will have our album module. We'll see.
- Added a deleted user view so that user will see a deleted user page rather than a blank profile page.
- Added a forgot password page so that user can reset their password.
- Added a imageViewer so that user can zoom-in-and-out the pin's picture to see more details.
- Added a map on profile page so that user can see another user's pins.
- Adjusted the commentPanel text layout to save palace and improve user experience.
- Changed the comment font size to highlight the comment.
- Changed the comment data model so that user can tap everything inside a comment(mentions&hashtag)
- Improved some user experience(button animation, transition animation, fade in/out, refresh control, etc.)
- Now user can tap mention(@) and hashtag(#) wherever they appears to see the detail of hashtag and user profile.
- Now user can tap comment username to see the user profile.
- Speed up some page response time.
- When user tap the location name on the ViewPinPage, the pin's preview view will like Explore's rather than a one-line text.
- Fixed a bug that when user insert mentions"@" or hashtags "#" in the middle of the text, the cursor will appear at the tail rather than the current position.
- Fixed the spacing of ViewComment page.
- Fixed the spacing of ProfileHeader and ProfilePin
- Fixed a bug that when user dismiss the CreatePin, the explore mapview will shake.
- Fixed a bug that when user open ImagePicker, the status bar will shows up and then disappear.
0.0.8.8 - 08/02/2017
- Added a progress bar at the UIWebView so that user can know when the WebPage is loaded successfully.
- Added a progress bar at CreatePin so that user can know the progress of upload image.
- Changed the post pin animation so that user can know when the upload process is finished.
- Changed the Update Log format.
- Improved feed & notification & profile loading animation.
- Now user can tap image to reload image when the image is not loaded due to the Internet connection problem.
- Now user will see a 'Network Error' message when the network is broken during uploading the image.
- HashTag: Fixed a bug that HashTag with uppercase letters cannot display its pin correctly.
- Fixed a bug that cause the status bar presenting ridiculously when switching views.
- Fixed a bug that the comment panel of ViewPin page will increase its height after the view shows up.
0.0.8.7 - 07/31/2017
- Notification: Now we can tap notification to open the notification view from background.
- Deleted Pin: If the pin has been deleted, the view pin page will show the message.
- HashTag: Now user can view the pins of a specific HashTag.
- Album: Temporally disabled the album create button.
- Profile Section Bar: Temporally remove the profile section bar until album is finished.
- Fixed a bug that cause the consistence of pin status when user change to another account.
0.0.8.6 - 07/28/2017
- GeoTag: When creating a pin, the user can use geotag to locate the place where the photo is taken.
- Cache: Redesigned the data model so that user can surf the app while the internet is down.
- Choose Username: now users can choose their favorite username when registering rather than having a random UUID.
- Mention: Now user can mention someone when posting the comment and creating a pin.
- HashTag: Now user can add HashTags when posting the comment and creating a pin. The HashTag view page will be available at next version.
- Delete: Now user can delete their post at profile page & feed page.
- Notification: Now user can receive notification badge and follower notification.
- FeedBack: Now user can send feedback message directly inside the app.
- UpdateLog: Add update log section so that user can know what we did these days.